CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bee in Clearwater Sanctuary

Start from this post, the amazing photos is get from my friend's friends.
Her friend has a great camera which can took photo on the creatures' eye clearly.
I felt excited when I saw those photos.
So I get those photos from her friend and now post in blog and share with everyone who interested in creatures.
It is really excited when you see those photos.

This creatures all found in one place where I very familiar.
That is Clearwater Sanctuary Golf Resort in Batu Gajah, Ipoh, Perak.
My hometown and my father's clubhouse.
So miss there.
I used to play badminton, swim, cycle.....exercise there.
There can see a lot of creatures and animals.
I seen monkeys, monitor lizards, snake there before.
So wild that place.
My friend and her friend go there for a company one day trip.





The bee is working - sucking flower honey.




"X" letter and "T" letter.



The head seems like a cartoon horse.


The legs seems like spider's leg.


No comments:

Post a Comment